As a spring from our previous post on behalf of your Buick car Dealership in Thunder Bay, we will talk about more of the details that go into the Buick cars with the Avenir trim and how that trim adds multiple positives to the new Buick cars in Thunder Bay who have them.
“Buick’s first cloud-connected1 Infotainment System debuts on Regal Avenir, enhancing how customers interact with vehicle features such as profiles, available navigation, voice recognition system updates and applications.” The primary thing that Thunder Bay Buick car owners are now discussing and enjoying is their ability to personalize their user preferences and seamlessly take that profile with them into any compatible vehicle. This is amazingly convenient for any Buick car driver in Thunder Bay ON.
“Innovation comes standard with Avenir,” said Chris Hay, Product and Pricing director, Buick and GMC. “It is a place for us to showcase our latest ideas to promote occupant well-being before we roll them out to other vehicles in our portfolio. The Enclave Avenir was the first Buick with Evonik Acrylite exterior lighting, a Rear Camera Mirror and an ionizer, and now Buick’s latest infotainment interface will come standard with the Regal Avenir.” There exist other details surrounding the interior of the Buick Avenir, these include ebony accents on the beige interior with special diamond quilt stitched front seats that are only present on these new Buick cars. Also, you will find, embroidered first-row headrests and Avenir-scripted sill plates. Ebony interior is also available on these new Buick cars in Thunder Bay Canada. There is more drama in appearance as the exterior of these new Buick cars features the new three dimensional mesh upper grille that we saw in some of the aspired after concept cars. There is definitely more in the way of visual differentiation and complement of overall design with the script badging on the front doors of these Thunder Bay Buick cars.
In today’s new GMC Truck lineup at your local Thunder Bay GMC Truck Dealership in Ontario, there exist many features, some of which are optional and others of which are standard. Today, we will chat about what the available Traction Select system modes are and a variety of other specific details surrounding available new truck features in Thunder Bay ON. First, consider the following excerpt from a reputable source online:
- Tour: The default mode of operation at every start-up, Tour is designed to deliver the right blend of refinement and efficiency for everyday use.
- Sport: The transmission is eager to downshift in order to keep the engine in its peak powerband. Power steering assist is slightly reduced, making the steering feel more direct, communicative and sporty.
- Snow: Available only on two-wheel-drive Sierras, Snow Mode optimizes Sierra’s driveline for driving in wintry weather. In addition to leveraging Sierra’s standard Traction Control and StabiliTrak stability control systems, Snow Mode also provides a slower, less sensitive accelerator pedal calibration.
- Off-Road: Designed for use for higher-speed driving on non-paved surfaces, Off-Road mode incorporates the same accelerator calibration as Snow Mode, giving the driver precise throttle control. Also incorporates unique StabiliTrak and traction control calibrations that allow for a little more wheelslip than on dry surfaces, in order to help carry momentum — important on gravel or in muddy situations.
- Tow/Haul: Modifies the transmission calibration so that shift points are higher, allowing the engine to deliver peak power. It also initiates downshifts earlier in order to leverage engine braking and reduce wear on brake components. Tow/Haul also engages Grade Braking functionality so that on long, downhill stretches, a light touch of the brake pedal can initiate a downshift to slow the vehicle more efficiently.
Popping the hood of these Denali Thunder Bay GMC Trucks, gives us insight into engine options as well, which are as follows: optional 6.2L V-8 include a 10-speed automatic transmission designed to improve shift quality. “It incorporates a new centrifugal pendulum absorber torque converter that reduces vibrations to improve smoothness, particularly during cylinder deactivation events.” More feature and option details will follow in future posts. Stop by your Thunder Bay GMC Truck dealer for more information and a test drive today.
Writing today, on behalf of your Thunder Bay Buick Car Dealership, we will be discussing the fourth Buick car around the globe to receive the Avenir trim. “With the addition of the Regal Avenir — the fourth Buick globally to get an Avenir trim in less than a year — the momentum behind Buick’s highest expression of luxury continues to grow.” In the fall of last year, the Buick Enclave Avenir was introduced and began outselling all other Avenir trim levels. They also made up over 30 percent of total sales in Canada.
According to your Thunder Bay Buick Car Dealer in Ontario research, “Customers continue to signal that they want more from Buick, and Avenir sales are exceeding our expectations,” said Mark Alger, national marketing manager, Buick in Canada. “Buick customers value the exclusive styling and premium features Avenir provides and we are excited to extend the highest expression of luxury to Regal.”
Some of the people most thrilled over the Avenir trim in the Buick car world are those who traditionally buy Sportback. “More Regal Sportback buyers are choosing the top trim level than ever, and within the midsize car segment demand is growing for more premium vehicles.” In fact, the following stats are found online and support the previous statement: Over the previous four years, demand has risen over 80 percent for midsize cars priced from $30,000 to $40,000, reflecting the increasing customer demand for more luxury, convenience and safety without compromising overall value in the new cars that they drive. We want to spend more time in the posts that follow on behalf of your Buick car dealer in Thunder Bay, discussing new Buick cars in Canada and this new trim level in particular. Please check back for the next post about the Buick cars in the Avenir trim this year to follow their inevitable success in the Thunder Bay market.