We return today to discuss the Buick Envision in the Thunder Bay Buick Car lineup in Ontario. When researching these new Buick cars, we found refinement in its finest, as this year’s offering include design cues that you will truly enjoy, responsive performance enhancements and intelligent technology that expands on the Buick Envision cars’ growing popularity. We want to elaborate, now, on the 2019 Buick Envision in Thunder Bay, so that you will have a clear picture of what is on the way.
Featuring a newly sculpted front and rear, the 2019 Buick Envision also has a signature grille and new wheel choices. With a focus on quality and safety, the design and engineering teams also welcomed input from current Buick Envision car owners and drivers in an effort to enhance these new Buick cars in Thunder Bay. Listening to the customer is almost always a positive way to go.
“Some of the 2019 Envision’s most notable changes are the results of listening to our customers,” said Elizabeth Pilibosian, Envision chief engineer. “Beneath the updated exterior are a number of changes guided by a goal of offering the most refined and pleasant driving experience possible.” We want to list Thunder Bay Buick Car highlights below, as they pertain to this new Buick Envision in Canada as we found in or most recent online research regarding the new Buick car in Thunder Bay ON:
- New nine-speed automatic transmission for 2.0L turbo models.
- 0L turbo engine offers increased vehicle performance of 252 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. The engine and transmission updates produce 0-60 mph acceleration just under a half-second quicker than the 2018 model.
- Engine stop/start deactivation switch – a Buick first in North America.
- Single rate brake booster for improved overall brake performance that requires less effort.
- Flexibility to switch between Adaptive Cruise Control and conventional Cruise Control.
- Enhanced visibility on Rear Vision Camera.
- Improved hands-free microphone for better call quality and better voice recognition.
- The seat heating system warms up quicker than on the previous model year.
- Next-generation wireless charging with more power for fast and efficient charging including iPhone8/iPhoneX compatibility.
- Lighting upgrades across all trims: HID headlights standard on 2.5L models, bi-functional LED headlamps on 2.0L turbo models and LED wing signature lights on every model.
- In-vehicle air ionizer that helps eliminate odours, reduce bacteria and provide better air quality.