In a world where everyone needs to save money, leasing may be an option for you. Your local Dominion Motors Buick Car Dealer in Thunder Bay wants you to make the right choice in your new vehicle purchase. Here are some questions to consider:
- How long do you typically drive a vehicle for?: If it is 2-3 years, leasing may be an option for you. If you prefer to keep your car for longer periods of time, buying will be your best-bet.
- How many miles do you drive your car each year?: If you drive more than an average of 8,000 – 12,000 miles, leasing would definitely work out for you. If you have long commutes to work or you travel a lot you will want to stay away from a leasing option where your mileage will be restricted.
- Do you usually trade in your vehicles for new ones, or do you keep your car until you have paid it off?: If you find yourself trading-in your car often times before you reach the pay-off date, leasing may be your key to new cars more often.
- How well do you keep your vehicle maintained?: When leasing, it is important to keep it in factory condition. In addition to maintenance, if you prefer to customize your car or modify it in any way, leasing probably won’t be the best choice for you.
- Is a factory warranty important to you?: If you answer yes to this question, leasing will guarantee that you always have an active warranty on the car you are driving.
- How do you prefer to service your vehicle?: If you are a handy-man and you prefer to maintain your car on your own, you won’t want to lease a car as you will be required to take it to an authorized manufacturer/dealer service center.