The Sierra 2500HD was engineered to provide you with a pleasant and comfortable ride…even in the most rugged terrain. If you take the Sierra 2500HD for a test drive, you will quickly notice the quiet interior that make your drive that much more pleasant. GMC has added the following features to the truck to achieve this comfort:
- Inlaid door design
- Triple door seals for blocking unwanted outside noise
- Hydraulic powertrain and body mounts
In addition to a quiet ride, the engineers took great care to make sure that their future Sierra owners felt the comfort and convenience that the new truck had to offer. These are the features most notable:
- An available large centre console
- Dual-density seat foam that holds its shape longer and keeps you comfortable
- Large controls that allow drivers ease to reach and to see clearly
- USB5 ports and 12V charging outlets
- Available 110V power outlet
- Ample rear-seat leg room (Crew Cabs)
- Locking under-seat storage on SLE models with front bench seating
- Available wireless charging mat6 for mobile power on the go
Right now, GMC has great deals on the GMC Sierra 2500HD. Whether you are in the market to purchase, lease or finance your GMC Truck in Thunder Bay, you will be elated with the offers on these trucks today. Right now, you can purchase a new 2500HD for as low as $42,835. There are also great lease offers which will get you in the Sierra 2500HD of your choice for as little as $660/month. Or, you can choose to finance your GMC Sierra 2500HD for 4.99% for 84 months making your payment only $564/month.
Please visit our GM site for full details on pricing and disclaimers.