We want to lay out some of the details surrounding the new trucks for sale in Thunder Bay Ontario at your GMC Truck sales and service center. The new GMC trucks in Thunder Bay that are in the Sierra Denali lineup are offered as a crew cab, with nearly 3 inches of additional rear-seat legroom compared to the previous model. That roomier cabin is trimmed with Denali-exclusive materials, including premium Forge leather-appointed seating, authentic open-pore wood trim and dark-finish aluminum decor.
The 2019 GMC Trucks in Thunder Bay that are part of the Sierra Denali family affirm thier position as the most premium Sierra ever, with segment-leading technologies and exclusive features which include the following:
- GMC Exclusive, Industry-first MultiPro Tailgateis the most innovative pickup tailgate ever, with six unique functions and positions offering enhanced second-tier loading and load-stop solutions, a standing workstation and easier access to items in the box.
- GMC Exclusive, Industry-first Carbon Fiber Pickup Box2. The CarbonPro offers best-in-class dent, scratch and corrosion resistance.
- All-new ProGrade Trailering System with in-vehicle Trailering Appoffers a connected comprehensive suite of trailering technology that brings more confidence to the towing experience.
- Segment-first Multi-Color Head-Up Displayprojects key, customizable vehicle data on the windshield in a 3 x 7-inch display to help drivers keep their eyes on the road.
- Segment-first Rear Camera Mirror gives the driver the option of using a traditional inside rearview mirror or a rearview camera mirror display that provides a wider, unobstructed view that can help overcome common visual obstructions such as occupants or cargo. This next-generation system features the ability for zoom and vertical tilt adjustment.
There are highlights of other available features that go beyond the above list on Thunder Bay GMC trucks, such as:
- Denali-exclusive exterior elements, including a bright, multidimensional grille, chrome exterior accents and body-color bumpers.
- New high-intensity LED headlamps that incorporate C-shaped “light blade” lighting elements, LED fog lamps and C-shaped LED elements within the taillights.
- 20-inch aluminum wheels are standard, with 22-inch wheels available.
- Integrated dual exhaust with bright polished outlets standard.
- Heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear outboard seat and heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel are standard.
- GMC Premium Infotainment System with 8-inch-diagonal HD color touchscreen, embedded navigation and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection compatibility.
- Customizable profiles, saved with each driver’s settings and presets and stored in the cloud, can be accessed and used in other compatible 2019 GMCs.
When it comes to GMC Trucks in Canada, there is a lot to discover about the 2019 GMC Sierra that is setting records around the globe. These new trucks set the new benchmark for capability, refinement and innovation when introduced earlier this year. “Now, the GMC Sierra Denali is arriving at dealerships and strengthening GMC’s position as the preeminent brand for premium truck buyers.”
These new GMC Trucks are totally representative of the next generation of GMC Sierra trucks lineup. “Denali is the flagship of the next-generation Sierra lineup, distinguished by iconic design cues and segment-leading technologies. It leads a broader, bolder range of precisely engineered trucks, including new AT4 and Elevation models1, developed for the segment’s most discerning customers.”
According to Rich Latek, the marketing director of GMC, GMC ignited the premium truck market 17 years ago with the launch of the Sierra Denali. The next-generation model sets a new standard with unparalleled advancements and exclusive design. “It offers more upscale appointments, purposeful technologies and capability – solidifying Denali as the ultimate in professional grade.” If you like GMC and you want what is the latest offerings at your Thunder Bay GMC Truck Dealer, you may want to read more about all that these new GMC Trucks have available to those who want one. Along with its bold design and premium features, the next-generation Sierra Denali raises the bar in its own segment with exclusive ride and handling and performance technologies designed to deliver a seamless balance of comfort, control and capability. They also include in this class of GMC Trucks in Thunder Bay, a new Adaptive Ride Control and the most powerful V-8 engine available in the class, so swing by your local GMC Truck dealer in Thunder Bay and take one for a spin today.
As most of us know who pay even a lick of attention to new GMC Trucks in Thunder Bay ON, new trucks have been on the brink of total luxury for some time now. The response to this particular segment is such that they will likely continue to be seen in and around the Thunder Bay market for years to come. The pricing can continue to be expected to rise along with the luxury level of the new GMC trucks being sold at your local GMC Trucks dealerships in Thunder Bay. “Once thought of only as work tools, luxurious pickup trucks have become a huge and profitable market for automakers. A fully-optioned 2018 GMC Sierra Denali reaches to more than $70,000. The redesigned 2019 model will go even higher.”
The truth is, new pickup truck buyers aren’t just concerned with the function of their vehicle anymore. They want comfortable seats, plenty of interior space and intuitive technology all in the same new truck package that they have always sought. They want distinct premium styling along with all of the above. And they want it wrapped around a tough, capable truck that is as functional going off-road or towing a boat as it is on the highway and all of these things lend themselves to a new GMC truck in Thunder Bay that falls into the luxury category.
In our recent research on behalf of your Thunder Bay GMC Truck dealer, we found the following share-worthy quote, “GMC, the upscale truck and SUV division of General Motors, is attacking that market. Trucks.com caught up with Stu Pierce, senior marketing manager for GMC trucks and full-size SUVs, to talk about the marketplace and where the brand fits in.”