The Yukon Graphite Edition of the latest GMC Trucks for sale in Thunder Bay is definitely a focus for today as well as our most recent posts on behalf of their Thunder Bay GMC Trucks dealership in Canada. The truth is, there is quite a bit to share with you about the luxury involved in this truck’s design. In terms of refinement, let us pick up on the outside and include the following, “To further refine ride quality, air levelling rear suspension is also standard on Yukon Graphite Edition.” But, you ought to know that we have yet to explore the details surrounding the exterior portion of these new trucks, especially as it pertains to the performance edition of these trucks.
Here’s what we are told online by many who have experienced these new GCM Trucks up close, “The Yukon Graphite Performance Edition goes a step further, building on the distinctive look of the Yukon Graphite Edition with unique 22-inch, six-spoke wheels with a gloss black finish, while further elevating both performance and premium convenience.”
Let’s wander under the hood to further evaluate this truck’s performance, shall we? “To start, Yukon Graphite Performance Edition gains a powerful 6.2-liter V-8 engine, along with an advanced 10-speed automatic transmission, as standard equipment. Delivering 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque, this incredible powertrain combination is usually reserved for GMC’s flagship Yukon Denali, marking the first time it’s available in a Yukon SLT model.” When it comes to new cars and trucks, it is common for one element to outweigh another. In the case of these new Thunder Bay GMC Trucks in Canada, there is a distinct balance achieved between the ride and the powertrain, as the Yukon Graphite Performance Edition also provides a premium ride to match its premium powertrain, as the advanced Magnetic Ride Control suspension – previously only available on Yukon Denali – is standard equipment. “This system is capable of making quick, precise adjustments to dampening in order to deliver the perfect blend of handling and comfort for the road surface at hand.”
We want to lay out some of the details surrounding the new trucks for sale in Thunder Bay Ontario at your GMC Truck sales and service center. The new GMC trucks in Thunder Bay that are in the Sierra Denali lineup are offered as a crew cab, with nearly 3 inches of additional rear-seat legroom compared to the previous model. That roomier cabin is trimmed with Denali-exclusive materials, including premium Forge leather-appointed seating, authentic open-pore wood trim and dark-finish aluminum decor.
The 2019 GMC Trucks in Thunder Bay that are part of the Sierra Denali family affirm thier position as the most premium Sierra ever, with segment-leading technologies and exclusive features which include the following:
- GMC Exclusive, Industry-first MultiPro Tailgateis the most innovative pickup tailgate ever, with six unique functions and positions offering enhanced second-tier loading and load-stop solutions, a standing workstation and easier access to items in the box.
- GMC Exclusive, Industry-first Carbon Fiber Pickup Box2. The CarbonPro offers best-in-class dent, scratch and corrosion resistance.
- All-new ProGrade Trailering System with in-vehicle Trailering Appoffers a connected comprehensive suite of trailering technology that brings more confidence to the towing experience.
- Segment-first Multi-Color Head-Up Displayprojects key, customizable vehicle data on the windshield in a 3 x 7-inch display to help drivers keep their eyes on the road.
- Segment-first Rear Camera Mirror gives the driver the option of using a traditional inside rearview mirror or a rearview camera mirror display that provides a wider, unobstructed view that can help overcome common visual obstructions such as occupants or cargo. This next-generation system features the ability for zoom and vertical tilt adjustment.
There are highlights of other available features that go beyond the above list on Thunder Bay GMC trucks, such as:
- Denali-exclusive exterior elements, including a bright, multidimensional grille, chrome exterior accents and body-color bumpers.
- New high-intensity LED headlamps that incorporate C-shaped “light blade” lighting elements, LED fog lamps and C-shaped LED elements within the taillights.
- 20-inch aluminum wheels are standard, with 22-inch wheels available.
- Integrated dual exhaust with bright polished outlets standard.
- Heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear outboard seat and heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel are standard.
- GMC Premium Infotainment System with 8-inch-diagonal HD color touchscreen, embedded navigation and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection compatibility.
- Customizable profiles, saved with each driver’s settings and presets and stored in the cloud, can be accessed and used in other compatible 2019 GMCs.
When it comes to GMC Trucks in Canada, there is a lot to discover about the 2019 GMC Sierra that is setting records around the globe. These new trucks set the new benchmark for capability, refinement and innovation when introduced earlier this year. “Now, the GMC Sierra Denali is arriving at dealerships and strengthening GMC’s position as the preeminent brand for premium truck buyers.”
These new GMC Trucks are totally representative of the next generation of GMC Sierra trucks lineup. “Denali is the flagship of the next-generation Sierra lineup, distinguished by iconic design cues and segment-leading technologies. It leads a broader, bolder range of precisely engineered trucks, including new AT4 and Elevation models1, developed for the segment’s most discerning customers.”
According to Rich Latek, the marketing director of GMC, GMC ignited the premium truck market 17 years ago with the launch of the Sierra Denali. The next-generation model sets a new standard with unparalleled advancements and exclusive design. “It offers more upscale appointments, purposeful technologies and capability – solidifying Denali as the ultimate in professional grade.” If you like GMC and you want what is the latest offerings at your Thunder Bay GMC Truck Dealer, you may want to read more about all that these new GMC Trucks have available to those who want one. Along with its bold design and premium features, the next-generation Sierra Denali raises the bar in its own segment with exclusive ride and handling and performance technologies designed to deliver a seamless balance of comfort, control and capability. They also include in this class of GMC Trucks in Thunder Bay, a new Adaptive Ride Control and the most powerful V-8 engine available in the class, so swing by your local GMC Truck dealer in Thunder Bay and take one for a spin today.