The all-new 2014 GMC Terrain is considered the “no-compromise compact crossover” and it is no surprise to us! The new Terrain has all things that people are looking for in a new GMC and a new SUV. It is sporty, yet classy….comfortable, yet powerful and it has all the room you need to get full use out of it every day! Here are a few highlights of features that you may find of interest:
- The GMC Terrain was uniquely designed to be able to accommodate all of your needs, both in the comfort of your captain’s chair and the storage room in the back! The Terrain was designed with a 2858 mm wheelbase, offering you the room you need.
- Adding to the roomy cabin features is the Terrain’s multi-flex rear seat system. This system allows your seats to slide 22 mm forward or backward giving you the space you need in either direction. Additionally, you will achieve 1013 mm of rear seat leg room. This just so happens to be the best in the Terrain’s class and is especially important when you have rear seat passengers! You want them to be comfortable too right?
- The Terrain was engineered and designed so that it would be set apart from all others on the road! Attention to detail and bold design elements have helped achieve that goal for the Terrain and owners value that aspect greatly.
- The Terrain is also equipped with the amazing technology of the programmable power liftgate! This liftgate opens and closes easily with the push of a button and what’s even better is that you can program how high it will open. This is a convenience that you never realize how much you will love it until you experience it first hand. You will find yourself saying, “How did I ever go without this?”
At Dominion Motors, we have the inventory you are looking for with the new GMC Terrain SUV in Thunder Bay! Come visit us today and take a test drive.
A few weeks ago, the 2014 Calgary International Auto & Truck Show took place and spectators and car enthusiasts were excited to see the revela of the new 2015 Yukon XL full-size utility. Offering the best in performance, power and capability, the 2015 GMC Yukon XL is a favorite among Canadians and it is not a surprise to anyone. Among its most sought after components is its advanced EcoTec3 engine, which is expected to gain the Yukon the best V-8 fuel economy in its class for 2015. Standard features that you can expect to find on the 2015 GMC Yukon include:
SLE: STARTING MSRP: $46,335
Standard Features Include:
- 5.3L Ecotec V8 engine with 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque
- Rear Vision Camera System
- Front & Rear Park Assist
- Segment-exclusive center air bag
- Second- and third-row fold-flat seats
- Enhanced GMC IntelliLink infotainment system with 8-inch-diagonal Color Touch Radio
- Premium Bose® surround-sound system
- 110-volt, three-prong power outlet
SLT: STARTING MSRP: $54,735
Standard Features Include:
- Leather-appointed heated-and-cooled front seats
- Heated second-row seats
- Second- and third-row power-fold-and-tumble seats
- Driver Alert and active safety technologies including the segment-exclusive Safety Alert Seat, Side Blind-Zone Alert, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Forward Collision Alert
- Power-programmable rear liftgate
- Keyless Entry and Push Button Start
- Heated, telescoping, power-tilt steering wheel
New and enhanced product highlights of the 2015 Yukon lineup include:
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats that enhance cargo capability and convenience – including an available power-folding feature
- Approximately 50 mm (two inches) more legroom for second-row passengers and easier entry/exit
- All-new cargo management system
- Available power rear liftgate with multiple programmable height settings
- Standard eight-inch-diagonal colour touch screen radio with enhanced IntelliLink and available navigation
- Eight-inch-diagonal customizable driver display with three available user themes and available head-up display (Denali models)
- Multiple USB ports, SD slots and accessory power outlets – including a 110-volt three-prong outlet – to support electronic devices of all kinds
- Conversation mirror in the overhead console that provides a panoramic view of the rear seats
- Keyless entry and push-button start.
Contact your local Dominion Motors dealer of GMC trucks in Thunder Bay today to see when you can get your hands on a new 2015 GMC Yukon SUV in Canada!
Don’t want a monster size SUV on the road but still want a SUV? Then the all new 2014 Buick Encore just may be the car for you. The Encore gives you the freedom of a SUV with the comfort and size of Buick cars. Why the Encore over other small SUVs? Luxury, comfort, style, and performance are what sets the Buick Encore apart from its competitors.
The all new Buick Encore has pretty good mpg at 25 city and 33 highway. So you won’t be spending all your money at the gas station. This allows for a smaller tank that holds 14 gallons. The fuel efficiency is the same for both the AWD model and the FWD model.
An amazing standard feature on the Buick Encore is the Buick Intelelink. This allows you to use voice control on all your media features. Basically you can voice to activate the phone, music (which includes Pandora, SiriusXM, and your Ipod or other USB device) and navigation. The 17.75 cm touch screen display makes for easy viewing.
Another great feature is the rear back up camera. This is a new standard feature that you will come to love, and think how did I ever live with out! The camera allows you to actually see what is directly behind you; basically eliminating your blind spot while reversing.
The luxurious interior is top of the line and comparable to cars at much higher price points. Why buy average when you can get the best at half of the cost. The stylish interior includes rear seats that fold down to allow up to 2.4 meters of cargo space. It has a 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat and 10 standard air bags.
The exterior of the new Buick Encore is available in 8 colors. And with 18″ alloy wheels, the luxury look is standard. With outside heated power-adjustable mirrors standard, makes this car perfect for northern climates. All of these features make this new Buick car the most affordable small luxury SUV on the market. Talk to your local new Buick cars dealer in Thunder Bay.