We want to lay out some of the details surrounding the new trucks for sale in Thunder Bay Ontario at your GMC Truck sales and service center. The new GMC trucks in Thunder Bay that are in the Sierra Denali lineup are offered as a crew cab, with nearly 3 inches of additional rear-seat legroom compared to the previous model. That roomier cabin is trimmed with Denali-exclusive materials, including premium Forge leather-appointed seating, authentic open-pore wood trim and dark-finish aluminum decor.
The 2019 GMC Trucks in Thunder Bay that are part of the Sierra Denali family affirm thier position as the most premium Sierra ever, with segment-leading technologies and exclusive features which include the following:
- GMC Exclusive, Industry-first MultiPro Tailgateis the most innovative pickup tailgate ever, with six unique functions and positions offering enhanced second-tier loading and load-stop solutions, a standing workstation and easier access to items in the box.
- GMC Exclusive, Industry-first Carbon Fiber Pickup Box2. The CarbonPro offers best-in-class dent, scratch and corrosion resistance.
- All-new ProGrade Trailering System with in-vehicle Trailering Appoffers a connected comprehensive suite of trailering technology that brings more confidence to the towing experience.
- Segment-first Multi-Color Head-Up Displayprojects key, customizable vehicle data on the windshield in a 3 x 7-inch display to help drivers keep their eyes on the road.
- Segment-first Rear Camera Mirror gives the driver the option of using a traditional inside rearview mirror or a rearview camera mirror display that provides a wider, unobstructed view that can help overcome common visual obstructions such as occupants or cargo. This next-generation system features the ability for zoom and vertical tilt adjustment.
There are highlights of other available features that go beyond the above list on Thunder Bay GMC trucks, such as:
- Denali-exclusive exterior elements, including a bright, multidimensional grille, chrome exterior accents and body-color bumpers.
- New high-intensity LED headlamps that incorporate C-shaped “light blade” lighting elements, LED fog lamps and C-shaped LED elements within the taillights.
- 20-inch aluminum wheels are standard, with 22-inch wheels available.
- Integrated dual exhaust with bright polished outlets standard.
- Heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear outboard seat and heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel are standard.
- GMC Premium Infotainment System with 8-inch-diagonal HD color touchscreen, embedded navigation and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection compatibility.
- Customizable profiles, saved with each driver’s settings and presets and stored in the cloud, can be accessed and used in other compatible 2019 GMCs.
We have elaborated in generalities alone on the Graphite Performance Edition that we stumbled upon on our research on behalf of your new GMC trucks for sale in Thunder Bay ON. We now wish to give specifics of how these two new model Yukon vehicles will actually change and what they may look like for you, should you choose to pursue one at your local GMC Trucks dealership in Thunder Bay ON. There will be a Graphite Performance Edition and a Graphite Edition. Starting at the top, the Graphite Performance Edition requires the Graphite Edition and further adds the following list of features:
6.2L V-8 engine.
10-speed automatic transmission.
Magnetic Ride Control.
22-inch six-spoke Gloss black wheels.
Active two-speed transfer case (4WD models only).
Trailer brake controller.
3.23 axle ratio.
High capacity air cleaner.
Bose Active Noise Cancellation.
Multi-color Head-up Display.
8-inch reconfigurable Driver Information Centre.
8-inch Colour Touch Screen Navigation with GMC Infotainment System.
Under the hood, we know the following to be true, from our research on behalf of your GMC Trucks sales and service in Thunder Bay ON, the 6.2L V-8 included with the Yukon Graphite Performance Edition features direct injection, Active Fuel Management and continuously variable valve timing for increased efficiency while providing 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque. “The engine is paired to a 10-speed automatic transmission that further improves efficiency by reducing engine revolutions at highway speeds. These powertrain enhancements are complemented by Magnetic Ride Control, which uses sensors to ‘read’ the road and can alter the damping rate of the shocks almost instantly. The combined power and torque, greater efficiency and composed ride provide a smooth and confident driving experience.” Thank you for reading the details surrounding these excellent new GMC truck choices. We hope that you will visit your Thunder Bay GMC Trucks dealership soon so as to take a closer look.
The present options in the Thunder Bay ON Buick Encore lineup is what we plan to cover today in an effort to not only show you what a remarkable choice these Buick cars make for any family, but also to cover effectively, the options you will see in trim and features within the lineup of Buick Encore cars at your local Buick car dealer in Thunder Bay.
These Buick cars are available in four trim levels: base, Convenience, Leather and Premium. All of these Buick Encore models are powered by a turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder making 138 horsepower under the hood. That power is sent to the front wheels through a six-speed automatic transmission in each case. All-wheel drive is optional too, for those Thunder Bay Buick car customers who are interested in such power at any time and in any weather. There are a good number of Buick cars customers who shop their local Buick car dealer in Thunder Bay ON in search of base model Buick Encore options, so here, we will wrap up by elaborating on just what you will get from an entry level option in these new Buick cars.
The base Encore comes standard with 18-inch wheels, a power driver seat, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a rearview camera and a suite of tech conveniences like Bluetooth, OnStar services, Buick Intellilink smartphone integration, a 7-inch touchscreen display, and a six-speaker sound system with a USB/iPod connection. You can definitely add more in the way of features as you look at packages, such as the Convenience trim level, but seriously, these new Buick cars offer a ton of stuff at the entry level, compared to many other makes and models in the same class. Read our future articles if you wish to gain more information about what features are available as you move up the trim level line, but for now the best advice for anyone strongly considering a Buick Encore in Thunder Bay is to simply schedule a test drive today.