For our second article about this truck we will dig a little deeper about what else this truck has to offer. The GMC Trucks interior qualities are equally top notch as the exterior of the vehicle. When you hop inside of cab of this vehicle you will see a mix of leather and material. All of the controls and steering wheel buttons are made with a rubber material and you will find a lot of aluminum accents.
Some of the optional features that are available for this vehicle include things like the a navigation system and IntelliLink system. This system comes with a touch screen display for your convenience. The radio is a high tech feature included in the touch screen system that allows you to program it specifically to your likings such as your favorite artist, songs, or genre of music. The navigation system allows you to save popular destinations or addresses. You can also add your phones library to it with the list of phone numbers for your contacts.
Some of the safety features you will find in this truck include: forward collision warning, lane departure warning, and backup monitoring system. These features are just little extras that will work hard to keep you as safe as possible making this truck great for your family. Some of the features that you and your family would be able to use on family vacations or small road trips include: power source connections, USB ports, power outlets and even a three prong outlet.
These are just a few of the qualities that make this truck something worth having. There are so many other great features in this truck, but you will just have to check it out for yourself at Dominion Motors new GMC Trucks in Thunder Bay.
When you are setting out to purchase a new car, you want the process to be as exciting as it should be. The last thing you want to happen is to drive off the lot feeling like you have just had the life sucked out of you. Whether you are in the market for a new or used Buick car, Dominion Motors has just the right tools to get you on the road and happy about every decision you make along the way.
Here are some tips to help you on your journey to purchase a new or used car. It is important to understand what you need in a car and how much fulfilling those needs can cost you. Knowing exactly how much you can afford will save you a lot of time when it comes to negotiating prices. You should also have already researched a few specific models of cars that interest you. This will help you articulate to your salesman exactly what you are looking for and he or she can best serve you while on your hunt for the perfect car. Lastly, you of course need to take a test drive! Get acquainted with the car you may be spending a lot of time with in the future. When your test drive is complete and you feel like you have a good idea of the right car for you, ask to take a tour of the dealership. Through the years you have your vehicle; you will need to maintain it. It is important to see the facility and make sure it is a reputable company that you would want to service your car needs in the future.
A few weeks ago, the 2014 Calgary International Auto & Truck Show took place and spectators and car enthusiasts were excited to see the revela of the new 2015 Yukon XL full-size utility. Offering the best in performance, power and capability, the 2015 GMC Yukon XL is a favorite among Canadians and it is not a surprise to anyone. Among its most sought after components is its advanced EcoTec3 engine, which is expected to gain the Yukon the best V-8 fuel economy in its class for 2015. Standard features that you can expect to find on the 2015 GMC Yukon include:
SLE: STARTING MSRP: $46,335
Standard Features Include:
- 5.3L Ecotec V8 engine with 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque
- Rear Vision Camera System
- Front & Rear Park Assist
- Segment-exclusive center air bag
- Second- and third-row fold-flat seats
- Enhanced GMC IntelliLink infotainment system with 8-inch-diagonal Color Touch Radio
- Premium Bose® surround-sound system
- 110-volt, three-prong power outlet
SLT: STARTING MSRP: $54,735
Standard Features Include:
- Leather-appointed heated-and-cooled front seats
- Heated second-row seats
- Second- and third-row power-fold-and-tumble seats
- Driver Alert and active safety technologies including the segment-exclusive Safety Alert Seat, Side Blind-Zone Alert, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Forward Collision Alert
- Power-programmable rear liftgate
- Keyless Entry and Push Button Start
- Heated, telescoping, power-tilt steering wheel
New and enhanced product highlights of the 2015 Yukon lineup include:
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats that enhance cargo capability and convenience – including an available power-folding feature
- Approximately 50 mm (two inches) more legroom for second-row passengers and easier entry/exit
- All-new cargo management system
- Available power rear liftgate with multiple programmable height settings
- Standard eight-inch-diagonal colour touch screen radio with enhanced IntelliLink and available navigation
- Eight-inch-diagonal customizable driver display with three available user themes and available head-up display (Denali models)
- Multiple USB ports, SD slots and accessory power outlets – including a 110-volt three-prong outlet – to support electronic devices of all kinds
- Conversation mirror in the overhead console that provides a panoramic view of the rear seats
- Keyless entry and push-button start.
Contact your local Dominion Motors dealer of GMC trucks in Thunder Bay today to see when you can get your hands on a new 2015 GMC Yukon SUV in Canada!