In our last article, we announced the excitement around the three Buick models that have been awarded the Kelley Blue Book total cost to own award for 2014. We have decided to take this opportunity to highlight each of the cars and SUVs that took home the award in their specific category. First up is the Buick Verano.
The Buick Verano is a luxury car at its finest and gets great reviews no matter where it goes! Here are what some of the experts have to say about the Verano:
- Kelley Blue Book: “Two of the most defining characteristics are comfort and quiet, and the Buick Verano delivers both with ease and without pretension.”
- Edmunds: “Comfortable and composed ride; quiet interior; strong and efficient turbocharged engine; superb crash scores; competitive price.”
- Cars.com: “Top crash-test results by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety made the Verano an IIHS Top Safety Pick.”
Consumers have great things to say about the Buick Verano as well! Here are what a few proud owners are the most pleased about:
- “Typical buick…awesome quality…This is my 2nd Buick and it has more features than I can remember. I can’t say enough about this car. I have the premium leather option and it has plenty of power and the sticker gas mileage is right on. It may be considered a small car but Buick made it large!”
The Buick Verano is available in 4 great styles and prices including:
- Base 4-Door Sedan: MSRP $23,700
- Convenience Group 4-Door Sedan: MSRP $24,870
- Leather Group 4-Door Sedan: MSRP $26,900
- Premium Group 4-Door Sedan: MSRP $29,065
Buyers will love the features that the Verano has to offer including the upscale interior! Also to love is the smartphone-friendly multi-media system. You will be able to stay connected and stay safe all at the same time with hands-free phone and entertainment options. The bottom line is that the Buick Verano is among the best in the new Buick cars Thunder Bay line-up. Come take a test drive today and we will introduce you to the car and all of its great new features!